Researchers are expected to contribute corpora constructed with TalkBank programs and tools.
It is the obligation of TalkBank to assure that these contributions are properly acknowledged
and that the data are correctly stored and distributed.
To contribute a new data set:
- First, please send an email message to me (Brian MacWhinney) at firstname.lastname@example.org advising me about your contribution.
- Combine your transcript data and documentation into a single archive file
using ZIP, TAR, or StuffIt formats (.zip, .tar, .sit) and send it to me as an email attachment.
- Big media files should be transferred to this web page.
- Once this is done, please send me another email message saying that the transfer is complete.
- Finally, please print out this contribution form and complete and sign it.
Then mail or email it to Brian MacWhinney, Department of Psychology, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA.
Guidelines for corpus documentation are given in section 4.5 of the